The 2018 conference will be brimming with innovative ideas and fresh thinking to inject into your fundraising strategy, helping you take it to the next level. With a choice of various energising sessions, plus The Business Charity Awards on the Wednesday night, this is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to celebrate, learn, and network with your peers in fundraising.
Key themes for 2018
- Impact of GDPR on the fundraising model: The biggest concern of the sector, this theme will be running through the two days with a number of sessions addressing it in a different capacity, from exploring new income streams to identifying major donors in
- The change in giving trends: With the rise of online giving platforms and crowdfunding, how are giving trends shifting?
- Social media strategies and supporter journey: With the introduction of GDPR, charities are really focusing their efforts on retention, therefore it is important to have a consistent and interesting message on social. How can charities use social to convey their cause and mission, how can they convert followers into a regular-giving programme, and how can they keep donors engaged?
- Video: How do you use video to raise funds (not just brand awareness), how do you shoot and edit without using a studio and how and where do you push it out?
- The changes to corporates CSR model: How has the model evolved and how charities will need to evolve approach to align with this?
Key speakers for 2018
- Ed Aspall, Executive director of fundraising and marketing, Cancer Research UK
- Mandy Johnson, Chief executive officer, Small Charities Coalition
- Alex Smith, Founder, Harrison’s Fund
- Greg Secker, Founder, Greg Secker Foundation
- Jonathan Andrews, Managing director, Remarkable Partnerships
- Ed Walker, Founder, Hope Into Action
- Edward Tait, Director of fundraising, Crisis
- Richard Davidson, Director of engagement, Anthony Nolan
- Georgina Cannon, Head of major gifts, University of Cambridge
- Geoff Lindell, Board trustee, Family Fund
- Zillah Bingley, Chief executive, Rainbow Trust
- Michael Duncan, Head of giving programmes, RBS
Book here for 2018.