Organisatie: KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
Aantal uren: 32 uur
Locatie: Den Haag
Vervaldatum: 09 mei
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation (KNCV) is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), the deadliest infectious disease in the world. It is the world’s leading TB expert agency. KNCV delivers evidence for policy and technical assistance for impact in TB care and prevention worldwide. Our multidisciplinary team of passionate professionals covers a broad range of expertise such as programmatic TB control, research, clinical management, social science, education, digital health, and project management.
Over the past century KNCV has made a significant contribution to the successful fight against TB in the Netherlands. Since the 1970s, we have shared our knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world. We operate from a central office in The Hague, the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices in Africa and (central) Asia. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate and government donors.
The Communication and Fundraising unit is responsible for strengthening the visibility and ensuring a coherent image of the organization, contributing to a broad social and financial support for TB control in general and KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation specifically. The unit works closely together with other units and divisions within KNCV. The C&F team translates KNCV’s mission in its positioning and communication strategy and fundraising opportunities.
- Ensuring messaging and brand consistency are integrated in all communications and activities. Nationally and through our country offices, by building strong relationships.
- Identifying, advising on and solving any branding issues.
- Building and managing a branding and communications toolbox for our country offices
- Build up and maintain strong relations with our country offices and gather content, for Story Telling
- Maintain and update our Sharepoint with branding documents, tools and templates
- Manage, develop and promote the use of our new image bank
- Coordinating the production of storytelling visuals (photos, videos and graphics) national and internationally.
- Managing the design and development of communication materials, for our different audiences (public and professionals, national and international)
- Coordinating and producing our presence at (inter)national events and exhibitions
- Responsible for gathering input and posting of the social media and online content
- Support media and pr activities
Functie-eisen en profiel
Are you the bright, passionate and accurate branding officer we need?
Your education and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience involving brand identity
- management in an international setting
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- A strong knowledge of marketing platforms and marketing fundamentals, as well as an eye for good design
- Sharp and precise
- Facilitating mind set with a friendly way of getting things done
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Well organized, creative and entrepreneurial
- Fluent in English and Dutch (both verbal and written).
- A fixed-term contract for a year, with the intention to extend depending on funding and performance
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is appreciated
- A highly-motivated team of experienced and driven colleagues
- A competitive salary dependent upon education and relevant working experience
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its own Employment Conditions Scheme
- Full-time employment consists of 38 hours per week.
Informeren en solliciteren
You can apply for this position via this link before 9 May, 2018. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Annemieke, Head of Communication & Fundraising, Tel: 06-14417784 or Email: email@example.com KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled person.
►Vacature ingevuld? Laat het ons weten via firstname.lastname@example.org, dan nemen we je nieuwe collega op in onze rubriek Movers.