Functie: Campaign and Media Manager
Organisatie: KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
Aantal uren: 32 uur
Locatie: Den Haag
Vervaldatum: 12 juni
Are you the spirited, enthusiastic promoter ready to be our new Campaign and Media Manager?
Who are we?
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation (KNCV) is an international non-profit organization dedicated exclusively to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), the world’s deadliest infectious disease. Every day, almost 5.000 people die unnecessarily of Tuberculosis. This is unacceptable! Our vision is clear, A world free from TB.
As the world’s leading experts on TB control, we must spread the urgency throughout the Netherlands and worldwide. That is where you come in.
Over the past century KNCV has made a significant contribution to the successful fight against TB in the Netherlands. Since the 1970s, we have shared our knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world. We operate from a central office in The Hague, the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices in Africa and (central) Asia. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate and government donors.
The Communication and Fundraising unit is responsible for strengthening the visibility and ensuring a coherent image of the organization, contributing to a broad social and financial support for TB control in general and KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation specifically. The unit works closely with other units and divisions within the organization. The C&F team enforces the KNCV mission via its positioning and communication strategy and fundraising opportunities.
For this team, based at our central office in The Hague, we are looking for a
Campaign and Media Manager (32 hours per week)
Purpose of the job
The Campaign and Media Manager is responsible for the initiation, planning and implementation of campaigns to enhance KNCV’s visibility, which subsequently contributes to the work of fundraising and public affairs.
Position in the organization
The Campaign and Media Manager is part of the Communication and Fundraising team and reports to the Head of Communication and Fundraising.
Your challenges are:
Publicity & Campaigns
• Contribute to the marketing communication strategy
• Develop an annual strategic publicity plan, including media earned, paid, owned and shared
• Develop and manage multimedia campaigns to enhance visibility and support fundraising in the Netherlands
• Create and guide media coverage for KNCV activities, public affairs and events
• Brief and manage external agencies and specialists
• Manage the project budget
• Follow news items and developments and aptly translate these to concrete communication opportunities for KNCV
• Responsible for an up-to-date press overview
• Build strong relations with relevant press
• Get KNCV in the forefront with the relevant media and press
• First point of contact for the press
• Advise and guide KNCV spokespersons in media and presentations
• Develop a protocol for social media, stimulates and monitors presence
Your education and experience:
• Bachelors’ degree in the field of marketing and communication
• A minimum of 5-7 years of working experience in a relevant field/s
• Knowledge of marketing, communication and public relations, including communication strategies, processes and resources
• Editorial skills
• Experience and network in the field of public relations
• Ability to act as press representative
• Knowledge of relevant software applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch
• Flexible and organized but fun to work with
What KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation offers:
• A fixed-term contract for a year, with the intention to extend depending on funding and performance
• An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is appreciated
• A highly-motivated team of experienced and driven colleagues
• A competitive salary dependent upon education and relevant working experience
• KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its own Employment Conditions Scheme
• Full-time employment consists of 38 hours per week.
Application and information
You can apply for this position via this linkbefore 12 June 2018. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Annemieke, Head of Communication & Fundraising, Tel: 06-14417784 or Email: email@example.com
►Vacature ingevuld? Laat het ons weten via firstname.lastname@example.org, dan nemen we je nieuwe collega op in onze rubriek Movers.
- in Vacatures
Campaign and Media Manager bij KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
31 mei 2018, 05:55
Functie: Campaign and Media Manager Organisatie: KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Aantal uren: 32 uur Locatie: Den Haag Vervaldatum: 12 jun